Jack Howell's new Path (Press conference)

General chit-chat all the teams in the West. Rumors, idle banter, trash-talk.
Forum rules
Make sure to read the Rules of 'Roleplay'
Fraddas
Forum Rookie

Jack Howell's new Path (Press conference)

Postby Fraddas » November 4th, 2016, 11:11 am

This is gonna be harder then I thought...As many of you know I was practically born into a rich family even dare I say richer then the St. Croix's. my father from the beginning groomed me and my siblings to one day get our PHD's at Harvaardwak. Around early High school I had a bit of a growth spurt and developed a love for Basketball. fast forward years later despite my father's wishes I got selected in the 1st round of the FBA Draft by the Montana Howlers.

For 13 years I've bounced between Montana, Modesto, California Galvaston Texas Albany, New York Kansas City, then I settled in Austin Texas. I may not have won a ring but I broke some records as a power forward. I've made a lot of good friends in teammates, one of them is playing in Berlin for the EFBL I on the other paw, as of tonight am announcing my Retirement from playing in the FBA.

However I'm not going to disappear forever. I've talked things over with the Texas General Manager, Hector Louis. He has offered me a job as lead Trainer for the Texas Lone Stars and I have accepted that offer. I may not be playing on the court anymore, but I will be a part of a team with players I know really well by now. In closing I just have to say to my father, it took 13 years and a few summer classes, but I finally got that PHD. Better late then never.

Return to “The Western Conference”