The Splendiferous Life of a Tiny Female Type Person
Pac likes to draw sometimes. She also plays the kazoo. That's probably not true.
FBA Rap Sheet
Pac participates in the FBA as an artist and character creator.
- Kinny DeMarcus (Hairy Bush Viper, G) - Swingfur for the Seattle Summit (@KinnyDeMarcus)
- Aesop Tecumseh (Northern Pike, G) - Retired
- Bobby-Rae Brine (Stingray, G) - Guard for the Tennessee Moonshiners (@BobbyRaeBrine)
- Jaeger Lewandowski (Mandrill, G) - Retired
- Antonio Garza (Milkweed Locust, C) - Center for the Hawaii Kahunas
- Mike Timmids (Pronghorn, G) - Guard for the Winnipeg Voyageurs
- Dewitt Azad Ghakhar (Markhor, F/C) - Bigfur for the San Jose Thrust (@DewittLikeThis)
- Zack Tate (Zorilla, C) - Center for the Hawaii Kahunas (@SgtDerpface)
- Evan Marshall (Helmeted Woodpecker, F) - Forward for the Seattle Summit (@GrouchoMarshall)
- Casey Rucks (Brown Hyena, G/F) - Swingfur for the Edmonton Totems (@CaseyRuckus)
- Kina Kong (Beluga Whale, F) - Forward for the Alaska Arctics
- Christiaan Hengst (Friesian Horse, C/F) - Bigfur for the Pittsburgh Keystones
- Trent Mosley (Elk, C/F) - Bigfur for the Biloxi Voodoo (@MightyMosley)
- Whitney Hawkins (Red River Hog, F) - Forward for the Tallahassee Typhoons (@LadyTomahawkins)
- Leroy Wyatt (Terrier Mutt, F/G) - Swingfur for the Edmonton Totems (@GoodBoyRoy51)
- Tyrese Vaughan (Giant Otter, C) - Center for the Santa Ana Spectrums (@TyreseVaughan0)
- Tori Wetmore (Spectacled Caiman, G) - RFA
Adopted Out Players
- Bali Mahi (Peacock, G) - (Character adopted by itsamadworld919)
- Wallace Butler (Emperor Penguin, G/F) - (@EmperorHardguin) (Character adopted by itsamadworld919)
- Shanice Alvares (Hornet, G) - (Character adopted by JWolfman)
- Eli Schuck (Pangolin, C) - (@TheSchucker) (Character adopted by KingsleyWolfe)
- Jayden Moreno (Jaguar, G) - (Character adopted by JWolfman and Drakken)
- Munrina Beaubonique (black rat, agent)
- Macon Waldrop (muskrat, Biloxi Voodoo GM)
- Jeremiah Vanhorn (flamingo, retired)
Artwork Usage Agreement
Any FBA artwork, graphics, assets or designs I created has a "For the FBA, By the FBA" policy. Meaning these works are free to be used, altered, printed, distributed, etc by FBA contributors for FBA uses only. As long as you are a participant or involved in the FBA, and the works are being used for FBA purposes, you are allowed to use my FBA related works. Some work created have been paid commissions, so if the FBA image is not yours or is of someone else's character, check with the person who commissioned to work, or the character's owner, first before using it.
Hit me up, Dawg!
EMAIL: jennrodriguez via gmail
FBA Forum: Pac
Looking for more of my art? Visit tacorat.com for links to my galleries, livestream events and commission info!